Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

My game of L-L-A-M-A

Most people call it H-O-R-S-E, but I'm calling L-L-A-M-A.

Tonight my dad and I were playing basketball together and decided to play a game of L-L-A-M-A. I had beaten my dad at P-I-G but never L-L-A-M-A, but to my delight I WON! A couple of minutes later I asked if he wanted to play again. He said "sure just let me finish what I'm doing first."

I waited for a few more minutes just shooting around then he said "alright I'm ready."

We played the game and in about the middle of the game he called me an automatic baseline machine. Couple of minutes after that it got really intense because we both had 3 out of 5 letters. I shot another baseline and it went in, my dad shot it and it didn't go in, so now he had 4 letters. I shot it in the same place it  went in, my dad shot it and he missed! I had WON again! My dad said "Congratulations!" I was, and still am, really happy but my dad put up a really good fight as well!







No comments:

Post a Comment